viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

Descriptive Paragraphs

Describing a place


The place I like the most is my future house. The place where it is going to be build is in the middle of a huge forest near a small river. However, it will be neither warm nor cold anytime of the year because I will place there a lot of solar panels that will be decorative. It will have plenty of rooms, some bigger, some smaller, but all of them will have little decoration. I do not like ornamented places, I prefer practical ones. Of course it will have an ancient-looking fireplace and lots of books and technologies. I can’t wait for the day I live in that place!

Describing a person



The person I like the most is Carla. She is very shy but, in turn, she shows every single time that she is very self-confident. The problem is that she needs to learn to socialize a little bit more because she has troubles meeting new people. She thinks she is ugly but I don’t think so. Her pretty big dark-brown eyes shine like an autumn day; at least that is what they remind to me because she is melancholic. However you can have with her really good conversations, with deep topics. Because all of these I think she is the best, and maybe one day I will meet her…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario