lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Little Poetry 2

The eyes were shut
spiders were there
a lemon tree waited
for spring to come

Castles forgotten
in the luminous day.
Whatever you think
was thought yesterday.

Dreaming this night I saw
two people dancing alone.
No music were there,
only their souls.

Speechless I listened,
their movements were slow
I can't answer your question:
My reason has drown

Nobody asks for money
in the land of gold.
All they want is an answer
of the happiness god.

Escape from reality
a goddess said to me.
It is risky and dangerous,
but it's how it must be.

If paradise city is near my town,
I would satisfy my soul,
spending the hours thinking
that I've never been there before.

But stupid is the question
if the answer is always no,
so keep on dreaming baby
cos I'll always let you go.

A yes appears in my dream
but you are not there.
Who is that woman?
I really do care.

Explaining all my thoughts
is so hard to understand.
So keep on dreaming sugar
I'll never be your man.

I've just seen a face
I do know the place
were we just met.
It was a sunny morning
the smile on my face.
And you were daydreaming
of life and death.
However, the only possible answer
is to see me again.
I will explain you insanity.
I will teach you about faith.
If love is not the answer,
nobody will understand.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario