viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Number One

For a long time I had been very addicted to new technologies. Particularly to everything that had to do with internet. That is not surprising at all nowadays. However, I have always considered me a kind of person that is very self-reflexive. And I think I was able to see how far my addiction was going by the time the events I am going to relate happened.

Everybody knows for sure what can be found during a session of internet, you go to Google or Youtube and there you spend hours and hours doing just nothing. But me, I had got tired of that long time ago. My use of this tool was more visceral. I started watching videos of Mexican drug dealers from ‘Cartels’ killing innocent people or recordings of the most painful accidents that people have suffered.

It seemed to me a diversion that was innocent. The internet can be seen as a window of a floating house that will always offer a different view anytime you look through it. I wanted to discover everything that people in the past could not have seen no matter how much money for traveling they had. And I was on my way.

   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario