viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Number Two

For example, one day I saw a video of a pack of chickens that were alive. In the video you could see how they were triturated. How is it possible to see that without internet? Maybe you could spend some months just preparing everything for that. But with internet in your side, after that video you could see another one as much impressing as the one of the chickens. That is what amazed me.


This tendency towards rare and surprising digital content was shared by most of the people of my age. However, they stopped one step before and I felt good when I showed them good and new material that I had found. Like the one where you could see a guy falling from a cliff and the next thing you saw was the man in the hospital and a medic closing his head as if it was a book. Amazing. If you see that in your real life you can’t forget it in your whole life. When you meet with people and start telling stories, that would be one of the first and more impressive forever. So, what is the difference? Why is it impressive living that but it is detestable to watch videos about that? 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario