viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Number Three

So as time went by, I forgot my initial prejudices about what I was doing and started to develop the new hobby. One of the first things I did was installing a program called TOR which gave you access to a brand new list of forbidden sites which are not compiled by the searching engine of Google. It was astounding. I don’t know if you know it, but if you want an example of what you can do with this program, I will let you know that you can buy any kind of drug in an online market and you receive it at your house via conventional mailing.

This point was not believed by my mates who asked me to prove it somehow and one night I decided to try. My friend’s house in the country was going to be empty and the Halloween day was the perfect time. So I decided to buy some hallucinating mushrooms.



The days passed and Halloween was at the turn of the corner. Nothing had arrived. I even sent an e-mail to the drug dealer who was from Belgium. He replied and told me that everything was ok; police never detect minimal quantities of drugs. And he was right, the very same day of the festivity two letters arrived, as the usual format of a letter but fulfilled with everything we wanted. Now the decision was ours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario